Digital Pressure Gauge
Digital Pressure Gauge is a compact. portable, micro-processor controlled, highly accurate pressure measuring with digital indication. Specifically, a high-precision piezo-resistive pressure sensor is used and the output signal is processed by the high-precision, low temperature drifting amplifier, then sent into the high-precision A/D converter to be converted into digital signal, after being computed and processed, the actual pressure value is showed on the LCD screen.
Digital Pressure Gauge provide a reliable economic solution for pressure application in the industries of power, chemical, petrol, oil & gas metallurgy, metering, etc.
- Large 4-digit LCD display
- Pressure range from vacuum to 700bar
- Accuracy: 0.25%F.S
- 15 minute auto-off
- User-selectable engineering units: psi, bar, kPa, KG/cm2, mmH2O, mmHg.
- Max, min values function
- 304 Stainless steel housing
- Compatible with most corrosive medium
- 9V battery power supply
- low consumption
- Connection: 1/4 NPT, 1/2 NPT, G 1/4, G 1/2
- Weight: 0.15 kg